Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back to the heart of the Gospel

“For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His love toward them that fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.”
(Psalm 103:11-12)


On Saturday, I attended a YWAM meeting - the worship was just awesome!! As we were worshipping, the scripture verse above came to mind. And this thought came to me:

For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His love toward them that fear Him. As I thought about this, I mentally drew a vertical line that goes until infinity.

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us ... I mentally drew a horizontal line that goes on until infinity.

And behold, when I put the two lines together, there is the symbol of the cross - until infinity.

Back to the heart of the gospel.

Wow. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment