Monday, July 13, 2009

The heavens are telling of the glory of the Lord!

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, What is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings, and crowned him with glory and honor (Psalms 8:3-4)

Recently, I saw a Louis Giglio video on the stars that God created. Before this, I thought stars were little twinkling things in the sky (a misnomer probably caused by the nursery rhyme one learnt at kindergarten). When I realised that some of the stars in our universe are way way bigger than Earth, it took my breath away. It really caused my mind to be quite blown away. And this is just fingerwork for God!!!!

What a Great God we serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment