Saturday, December 3, 2011

Child of God (Kathryn Scott)

Beautiful beautiful song about the greatness of the Father's love for us.
Been attending the Father Heart conference in Singapore, and am once again reminded that it is only in knowing His love for us that we will be sustained through life's journey.
Love is the only thing worth living for and dying for.
It is such a privilege to be known and loved and held by God, now and forevermore. May we know this and drink of His everlasting love deeply.



With every breath, with every thought
From what is seen to the deepest part
I offer all that I’ve come to be
To know Your love Fathering me

Father You’re all I need
My soul’s sufficiency
My strength when I am weak
That love that carries me
Your arms enfold me, till I am only
A child of God

With every step on this journey’s walk
And wisdom’s songs that the soul has sought
I give myself unreservedly
To know Your love fathering me

No comments:

Post a Comment